The outdoors is a great way for children to explore their surroundings. There’s something about fresh air, nature, and a wide space that make their inner explorer come out. What better way to enjoy it than with a celebration? Here are helpful tips for hosting an outdoor children’s party:
Provide Good Food
- Keep your guests hydrated with cool flavorful drinks. Another idea is to put all your beverages in one table and call it the Cooling Down Station.
- Serve food that is both healthy and delicious. Avoid snacks with too much sugar.
Pick a Theme
You and your child can pick a party theme together. Does your daughter like fairytales? Hire a princess and have her guests dress up as royalty. Is your son fond of magic? Hire a magician and make his guests wear their best wizard costumes.
Incorporate your theme in the food and decors as well. If you’re on a budget, Do-It-Yourself projects are a good way to create and personalize decorations. If you’re willing to spend, you can opt to purchase party supplies that will be suitable to your theme.
Picking a theme gives the food, entertainer, children, and decorations a common denominator. It will bring the party together and make the pictures look good, too!
What’s a children’s party without fun games in it? One advantage of having outdoor parties is the unlimited activities the additional space allows.
- Treasure Hunt – This is a classic game that kids of all ages enjoy.
- Obstacle Course – Customize the obstacles depending on the kids’ ages.
- Interactive Games – You can get ideas here.
- Colored Powder – By mixing cornstarch with food coloring and water, the children can make a very colorful and beautiful mess. They’ll enjoy it!
Book an Entertainment
Organizing a party can often be a stressful event. Let Yabadoo Kids’ Parties take some of that pressure off your chest and do what we do best: entertain!
Yabadoo Kids’ Parties has incredibly talented characters you can choose from – pirates, princesses, fairies, clowns, wizards and a lot more. Allow us to take care of the games, music, magic show, and other activities your child is going to enjoy. We also offer tattoos, face painting, lollipop prizes, and a special balloon for the birthday child. You may look into our party packages to see which of our offers your child will love the most. Feel free to contact us to enquire.
What’s important is that your child enjoys this special day. Take advantage of the space you have and be creative!